Picasa Web Album provides 1 GB of free storage space to store photos and videos. It is used to share photos and videos quickly and easily. When you open Picasa Web Albums, it redirects you to Google+ photos. It allows you to view another person's photo albums as a slideshow as well as download those albums to your computer. You will see a link https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/myphotos?noredirect=1, click on this link to sneak back into Picasa Web Albums. Photobucket is a photo and video sharing website. It is useful to backup photos and video, and share them to other social networking sites. If you want to organize your photos and videos then you can upload them to Picasa. To move videos from Photobucket to Picasa, download Photobucket photos to computer and upload them to Picasa Web.
Here are the steps to Move Videos from Photobucket to Picasa Web:
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Library" located at top left corner of the window.
- Select "View Library" option.
- Open an album where videos are located.
- Select the videos which you want to download.
- You will see "Media options" located at the right side of the window.
- Click "Download".
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the videos from the Photobucket account.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
- A "Upload Photos and Videos" window opens up.
- You will see 2 options, "Create a new album" or "Add to an existing album".
- Select any one of the above 2 options.
- Click "Select photos from your computer".
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos which you want to upload.
- Click "Ok" button.
- If you want to upload more videos then click "Upload more" button located at bottom right of the window.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Picasa web account.
- This is how you can move videos from Photobucket to Picasa.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.