How to upload videos from Computer to Flickr?
Flickr is an online image hosting and video hosting service which allows user to backup photos & videos to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. It offers 1 TB of free storage space limited to 200 MB per photo and 1 GB per video. Mostly Flickr is used by bloggers to host their photos which are then used in blogs. Flickr provides following features i.e. Photo Uploading, Private Message Sending, Public Message Posting & Video Uploading. Flickr has a new content filtering control, by default it allow users to specify what type of photos are uploaded & the detail information for that photo.
Following are the steps to upload videos from Computer to Flickr:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "Upload" button located at the top of the window.
- Click "Choose photos & videos" button to upload videos.
- "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos that you want to upload.
- Click "Open" button.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Flickr account.
- All your videos will now be uploaded to Flickr.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
There are many Third party Flickr uploaders e.g. PicBackMan, that allows you to bulk upload videos from your desktop to your Flickr account. Picbackma Flickr Uploader for Photos & Videos help you save a lot of manual work when it comes to bulk uploading videos to your Flickr account.