Flickr is a photo and video sharing service by Yahoo which allows you to backup photos & videos, organize, edit and share them to social networking sites. It offers 1TB of Free storage space for all its users which is limited to 200 MB per photo and 1 GB per video. Flickr allows you to tag your photos, so that you can easily add people to your photo's title & your comments by adding the @ sign. Tag is like a keyword which helps you to find things. You can assign up to 75 tags to each photo or video.
2. If you have 'Box app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
3. Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
4. If you have 'Flickr app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
5. Go to "Flickr app" on your Android phone.
6. You will see all your photos & videos.
7. Tap the videos which you want to backup.
8. Tap "Share" button located at the bottom of the screen.
9. You will see the list of applications, select "Box" option.
10. A "Upload to" window opens-up. Tap "Upload" button located on the screen.
11. All your photos will now be backed up to Box.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”