Flickr is an image & video hosting website which was created by Ludicorp in 2004. Flickr is the photography revolution for sharing, storing and organizing your photos & video. It allows you to backup photos & videos to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. Flickr has a "Auto Sync" feature to its Android applications which allows you to automatically upload photos to your Flickr account. Auto uploaded photos are always private until you manually edit & share them. Backup videos from Flickr to your Dropbox account is easy. In just few steps you can easily save and backup videos to Dropbox.
Here are the steps to backup Flickr videos to Dropbox on Android phone:
1. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. If you have 'Dropbox app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
3. Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
4. If you have 'Flickr app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
5. Go to "Flickr app" on your Android phone.
6. You will see all your photos & videos.
7. Tap the videos which you want to backup.
8. Tap "Share" button located at the bottom of the screen.
9. You will see the list of applications, select "Dropbox" option.
10. Choose a location & tap "Add" button.
11. All your videos will now be backed up to Dropbox.