Flickr is an image hosting & video hosting website created by Ludicorp. Flickr allows you to backup photos & videos to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. Flickr offers mobile version of the service for Android, iOS, PlayStation Vita, Windows Phone operating systems & an optimised mobile website. It offers 1TB of Free storage space for all its users which is enough space to backup near about 500000 photos from your smartphone. Flickr offers 2TB of storage space for Doublr account.
2. If you have 'Dropbox app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
3. Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
4. If you have 'Flickr app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
5. Go to "Flickr app" on your Android phone.
6. You will see all your photos & videos.
7. Tap the photos which you want to backup.
8. Tap "Share" button located at the bottom of the screen.
9. You will see the list of applications, select "Dropbox" option.
10. Choose a location & tap "Add" button.
11. All your photos will now be backed up to Dropbox.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”