Flickr is a popular photo and video sharing website which allows you to backup photo and video, create a gallery to store photos and videos. It provides both private and public photo storage. You can set privacy control on your photos to determine who can view them. By default, private photos are visible to you only, but they can also be marked as viewable by family and friends. Box Inc. is a cloud storage service which allows you to store photos, videos and important documents to access them from anywhere. Box also provides a control over the privacy of your photos, videos and files. You can decide that who can view the specific photos and videos, as well as who can edit them.
Here are the steps to Move Photos from Box to Flickr:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, you will see all your photo & video albums.
- Open the photo album and select the photos which you want to download.
- Check mark the box located in front of the photos to select the multiple photos.
- Click "Download" or "Down arrow" button.
- You will see a message "Are you sure you want to download selected items? This process may take several moments".
- Click "Okey" button.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photos from the Box account.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top of the window.
- Click "Choose photos & videos" button to upload photos.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select photos which you want to upload.
- Click "Open" button.
- You have another option to upload the photos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your photos directly from your computer to a location in your Flickr account.
- This is how you can move photos from Box to Flickr.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.