Instagram is a popular social networking service which allows you to take a photo to share with others. You can also share Instagram photos to other social networking sites while uploading photo to Instagram. Instagram offer exciting creative tools that facilitate you to make your photos look good. Instagram's photo editing tools allows you to adjust brightness, contrast, warmth, saturation, highlights, shadows, sharpness and vignettes in any photo. Instagram also improved some photo-editing tools i.e straighten, border, blur/tilt shift, crop, lux, rotate and simplified video uploads on iOS.
Here are the steps to Share Instagram Photos with Others on iPhone:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your iPhone from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the photo which you want to share.
- Tap "... (Three horizontal dots)" icon located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Tap "Email Photo" button.
- A pop up window opens up. Enter email addresses of your friends & message to share the photos.
- Tap "Send" button located at the top right corner on the screen.
- All your photos will now be shared with others.