Uploading your Photos from a Windows PC to instagram is almost same as to Upload it from your mobile Phone. It might happen that you donâ€™t have an internet connection or WiFi to your Phone, but can access internet on you PC, then this article would be helpful to you for the Upload on Instagram.
So hereâ€™s how you Upload Photos to Instagram from Computer:
- Search for, and download the official â€˜Instagramâ€™ App and install it. Youâ€™ll get a notification for the same once the installation is finished.
- Log in to you â€˜Instagram Accountâ€™ with mail Id or with â€˜Facebookâ€™.
- Now click the Camera button at the bottom of your screen in Instagram.
- Select the â€˜Other Filesâ€™ button, located on the left hand side of Shutter button in the Cameraâ€™s window.
- Select â€˜Pick From Windowsâ€™ at the bottom of the list. Navigate to the Photo you want to Upload and Upload it after Editing, Tagging people, Locating and adding text.
Your Photo would successfully be Posted on the 'Timeline' of Instagram.