Instagram is an online mobile photo & video sharing service which was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger. It allows you to take a photo & video to share with other people in the world. When you take a photo or video on Instagram, you will have the option to share it to other social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Foursquare. You just need to connect the social network accounts to your Instagram account. To adjust your settings for these social networks on your Android phone, go to your Instagram profile and tap '... (3 horizontal dots)' and then tap 'Linked Accounts' tab. Here you will see the list of social networking sites. Tap a social network to log in and link the accounts.
Following are the steps to Share Instagram Videos to Foursquare on Android:
- Go to https://foursquare.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Foursquare App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the videos which you want to share.
- Tap "... (Three vertical dots)" icon located at the bottom right corner of the photo.
- Tap "Share" button.
- Write description & tap "Foursquare" icon.
- Enter your Foursquare username & password & click "Log In" button.
- Tap "Check mark" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- All your videos will now be shared to Foursquare.