If at some time, your Android phone or iPhone is not available to you, and you still want to post a video to Instagram, you try to go for upload through computer. Now if you are wondering about how to post your video from your windows PC, there is a solution. All you need is the official Instagram App. You can then upload any video to Instagram from your computer.
Follow the step by step process for video upload from computer:
- Search for, and download the official 'Instagram' App and install it. You'll get a notification about the completion of installation, once finished.
- Log in to you 'Instagram Account' with a mail Id or with 'Facebook'.
- Now click the Camera button at the bottom centre of your screen in Instagram.
- Select the 'Other Files' button, located on the left hand side of Shutter button in the Camera's window.
- Click on 'Pick From Windows' at the bottom of the list. Browse for the Video you want to Upload. Tag people in it, add location and write something to your post, all if you wish to, and hit 'Post'.
Your Photo would successfully be Posted on the timeline of Instagram.