Instagram is a social networking service which allows you to backup photos, videos & share them with family & friends. Instagram also allows you to share photos to other social networking sites i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Foursquare. You can share Instagram photos to Foursquare with simple steps. To share photos to Foursquare, make sure you choose to 'Add to Photo Map' and then 'Name this location' when uploading your photo. After you have chosen a location, tap 'Foursquare' button and then 'Check mark' button located at top-right corner on the screen.
Following are the steps to Share Photos from Instagram to Foursquare on Android:
- Go to https://foursquare.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Foursquare App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your Android phone.
- Tap 'Camera' icon located at the bottom on the screen & click the photo. Or tap the box in the bottom-left corner to go to your phone's photo album or gallery and select the photo to share.
- Crop the photo & tap "Next" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- Apply digital filters & tap "Right arrow" button.
- A "Share to" window opens up.
- Add a caption or description to your photo. You can also mention another person (tag people) on Instagram or add hashtags.
- Move the slider from left to right to turn ON "Add to Photo Map".
- Tap "Name this location" to name the location where the photo was taken.
- A "Select a location" window opens up. Find or create a location for your photo.
- Tap "Foursquare" icon.
- Enter username & password to signIn and connect your Foursquare account to Instagram.
- Tap "Check mark" button located at top right corner on the screen to share your photo on Instagram.
- All your photos will now be uploaded on Instagram as well as shared to Foursquare.