Instagram is a popular social network application. Instagram allows you to import contacts & find friends from your contacts list, Facebook account, Twitter account or by searching for names & usernames. Instagram recently added the 'Instagram Direct' function to its application. By using this function, you can share Instagram photos with followers, family and friends. Click 'Direct' tab and select the followers you would like to share them with. The shared photos will not show up in your public feed. Only the followers you selected will be able to see your photos.
Following are the steps to Share Instagram Photos with Others on Android:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your Android phone.
- Tap "Direct" tab located at top right corner on the screen.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "+" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- Tap the box in the bottom-left corner to go to your phone's photo album or gallery.
- A "Pick a Source" window opens up. Select "Gallery" option.
- Select the photo which you want to share.
- Crop your photo & tap "Right arrow" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- Apply digital filters & tap "Right arrow" button.
- A "Share to" window opens up.
- Add a description & names of your friends to share the photo.
- Tap "Check mark" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- All your photos will now be shared with others.