Instagram is an online photo & video sharing website. Instagram is a fun way to share your photos & videos with family & friends. Currently, you can share Instagram videos and photos on Facebook, Twitter and Flickr. Additionally, if you specify a location with your photo and video while uploading to Instagram, then you can share them to Foursquare. Instagram saves all the photos to your camera roll. So that, you can sync with your computer and print your photos which you would like to print.
Here are the steps to Share Instagram Videos with Others on iPhone:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your iPhone from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the video which you want to share.
- Tap "... (Three horizontal dots)" icon located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Tap "Email" button.
- A pop up window opens up. Enter email addresses of your friends & message to share the videos.
- Tap "Send" button located at the top right corner on the screen.
- All your videos will now be shared with others.