Instagram is a popular social networking service which allows you to capture & share world's moments. Instagram was launched in October 2010. Instagram has a 'News' tab, where you can view your news & updates. If someone follows you, add comments on one of your photos, likes one of your photos or tag you in a photo, then you will get a notification from Instagram and it will show up in 'News' tab. In order to backup photos from Dropbox to Instagram both the applications must be installed on your Android phone.
Here are the steps to Backup Dropbox Photos to Instagram on Android:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your Android phone.
- Tap 'Camera' icon located at the bottom on the screen.
- Tap the box in the bottom-left corner, a "Pick a Source" window opens up.
- Select "Dropbox" option.
- You will see all your photos & videos from Dropbox account.
- Choose the photo which you want to backup.
- Crop your photo & tap "Right arrow" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- Apply digital filters & tap "Right arrow" button.
- A "Share to" window opens up.
- Add a description & tap "Check mark" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- All your Dropbox photos will now be uploaded to Instagram.