Instagrm is an online mobile photo & video sharing and social networking service which allows you to take a photo, video and share them with others. You can add friends and follow suggested Instagram users by clicking 'Follow' button located next to their names. Instagram has a 'Popular' tab, where you can see photos uploaded by other users. These are the photos which are getting most 'Likes'. Instagram allows you to share photos to other social networking sites i.e Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr. You can share Instagram videos with your followers & friends by using 'Instagram Direct' function.
Following are the steps to Share Instagram Videos with Others on Android:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your Android phone.
- Tap "Direct" tab located at top right corner on the screen.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "+" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- Tap 'Video' icon to switch from camera to video.
- Tap the box in the bottom-right corner to go to your phone's video album or gallery.
- A "Pick a Source" window opens up. Select "Gallery" option.
- Select the video which you want to share.
- Drag clip to choose start time & tap "Right arrow" button.
- Apply digital filters & tap "Right arrow" button.
- Choose a cover frame & tap "Right arrow" button.
- A "Share to" window opens up.
- Add a description & names of your friends to share the video.
- Tap "Check mark" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- All your videos will now be shared with others.