How to share Flickr Videos with Others?
Flickr is an image hosting service which allows you to backup photos & videos, also organize, edit and share them with your family & friends. You can also share Flickr videos to social networking sites like Facebook & Twitter. Flickr allows you to label your uploaded photos with titles & descriptions. Flickr allows you to tag people in your photos, photo title & comments by adding the @ sign. Adding tags to your photos will help you to search them quickly. It will also helpful to the photos to come up in a viewer's search.
Here are the steps to share Flickr Videos with Others:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "You" button located at the top of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the video, you will see it in full size.
- Click "Share" button located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select "Email" option.
- Enter names or email addresses of your friends & a message to share the link.
- Click "Send" button.
- All your videos will now be shared with your friends.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.