Flickr is an image hosting & video hosting website which was created by Ludicorp in 2004 and acquired by Yahoo in 2005. It allows you to backup photos & videos to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. It offers 1TB of Free storage space for all its users. Flickr supports 'Hashtags' to its iOS applications. You can add hashtags to photo's title, description & comments. As Flickr has more than 6 billion photos so you can use hashtags to find all your photos.
2. If you have 'Box app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
3. Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
4. If you have 'Flickr app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
5. Go to "Flickr app" on your Android phone.
6. You will see all your photos & videos.
7. Tap the photos which you want to backup.
8. Tap "Share" button located at the bottom of the screen.
9. You will see the list of applications, select "Box" option.
10. A "Upload to" window opens-up. Tap "Upload" button located on the screen.
11. All your photos will now be backed up to Box.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”