Flickr has a powerful search tool where you can search people by age, email address, gender, interests, keywords, locations, names, online now & schools. On mobile devices, you can search all of your photos, videos, albums and groups from your profile. Flickr search also understands date, time & geo-location.
Here are the steps to download photos from Flickr to Android phone:
Quick Tip to ensure your photos are safely backed you so that you never lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Flickr app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to "Flickr app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap the photos which you want to download.
- Tap "Share" button located at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see the list of applications, select "Save" option.
- All your photos will now be downloaded to your Android phone.
PicBackMan Flickr Uploader is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up to your Flickr account. Simply download PicBackMan, register your account, connect your Flickr account and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all your Flickr photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too.