Flickr is an online photo management and sharing application which was founded by Ludicorp in 2004 and acquired by Yahoo in 2005. Flickr is useful to share photos and videos with family and friends. It allows you to embed personal photos into blogs and websites. Flickr is widely used by photographers and bloggers to host photos that they embed in blogs and websites. Flickr provides code to embed photos into blogs and websites. You can tag people in your photos, photo title & comments by adding the @ sign. You can backup photos from Flickr to Instagram on your Android phone. If you are looking for a step by step process to backup Flickr photos to Instagram on Android, read below.
Here are the steps to Backup Photos from Flickr to Instagram on Android:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Flickr app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to "Flickr app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap the photos which you want to backup.
- Tap "Share" button located at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see the list of applications, select "Instagram" option.
- Crop your photo & tap "Right arrow" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- Apply digital filters & tap "Right arrow" button.
- A "Share to" window opens up.
- Add a description & tap "Check mark" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- All your Flickr photos will now be backed up to Instagram.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.