Smugmug is a stunning photo sharing website which allows you to upload, store and share photos & videos to Facebook, Twitter and much more. You can also share SmugMug photos and videos to forums and blogs. SmugMug allows you to create a completely personal homepage. And, you can apply themes to add personal style to pages and galleries. You can pick your own fonts and color combinations, 21+ modern and premade site designs to your page. You can also create your own designs and themes, for this coding is not needed. You can easily add slideshows, your logo and much more anywhere on the page.
Here are the steps to Share Your Videos on Smugmug:
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ to sign in to your account.
- Click "Try It Now" button.
- Choose a design to create your site.
- Enter your desired Site Name, Site url, Email, Password and choose an option to sell your photos & videos online.
- Click "Create" btton.
- Click "Create" button located on top of the window to create a gallery.
- Enter Title, Description, Meta Keywords, Feature Image and Custom URL to create a gallery.
- Click "Create" button.
- Click "Upload photos" button to upload videos in your gallery.
- Click "Click to Browse" button.
- "File Upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos that you want to upload.
- Click "Open" button. You will see "Upload complete" message. If you want to upload more videos then click "Click to Browse" button and then click "Done" button.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your SmugMug.
- Select the video within your newly created gallery.
- Click "Share" icon and select how you wish to share your videos.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.