Flickr is not just a place to backup photos and videos. It is a community centered around photos and videos. It allows you to search your friends and invite them to join you. Here you can find different groups as per your interest and add photos and videos into the group. You can browse other people's tags. You can leave comments on other's photos. OneDrive is cloud backup service which allows you to backup photos, videos and files. OneDrive doesn't allow you to create a group or browse other people's tags. It is a simple cloud storage for storing your photos and videos.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from OneDrive to Flickr:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account.
- Once you are signed in to your account, you will see all your photo and video albums.
- Open the video album. You will see a check box at the top right corner when you mouse over the videos.
- Select the videos which you want to download.
- Click "Download" button located on the menu bar or you can "Right click" & select the "Download" option.
- You will be prompted to save the .zip file. Choose the location where you wish to save the downloaded file.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top of the window.
- Click "Choose photos & videos" button to upload videos.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos that you want to upload.
- Click "Open" button.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Flickr account.
- This is how you can move videos from OneDrive to Flickr.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.