Uploading and sharing your Flickr photos onto your Skydrive account is easy using PicBackMan Migrate tool. Following we have a quick guide to let you know how to upload photos from Flickr to Skydrive.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your Skydrive & Flickr accounts .
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on 'Associate Account' button. Now select Flickr from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you'll see a Flickr icon on the window and corresponding it various check boxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to Skydrive account, select the check box corresponding to Skydrive icon.
5. Now click 'Migrate' button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your Flickr photos will now be uploaded / migrated to your Skydrive account.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 130+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”