Picasaweb is a website where registered users can upload & share photos with friends and family. The photos from computer are stored in "Web Albums" and a link to these albums is shared with others. Its like, the person who you share link with has the permission to see your web albums.
Uploading and sharing your Flickr photos onto your Picasa account is easy using PicBackMan's Migrate tool. Following we have a quick guide to let you know how to upload photos from Flickr to Picasa.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your Picasa & Flickr accounts .
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on 'Associate Account' button. Now select Flickr from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you'll see a Flickr icon on the window and corresponding it various check boxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to Picasa account, select the check box corresponding to Picasa icon.
5. Now click 'Migrate' button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your Flickr photos will now be uploaded / migrated to your Picasa account.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr Photo uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to Keep your Photos Safe
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. Here's an effortless way to backup photos - PicBackMan. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 130+ countries.