Dropbox is a cloud storage service where you can backup photos, videos and document and then share them with friends and family. Moving photos from Instagram to Dropbox is easy. First, download photos from Instagram account on your Mac machine and then upload them to Dropbox account. You can also use Dropbox Desktop Application to upload photos. Once you install Dropbox on Mac, you can just drag-and-drop downloaded photos into Dropbox folder to back them up to Dropbox account. Following is the step by step process that shows how you can move your Instagram photos to your Dropbox account.
Following are the steps to Move Photos from Instagram to Dropbox on Mac:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Right-click the photo which you want to download.
- Select "Inspect Element" option.
- You will see the link to download that photo. Right-click the link and select "Edit as HTML" option.
- You will see the URL. Select the URL from 'http:// to .jpg'.
- Right-click the URL and select "Copy" option.
- Copy the link & open it in your new tab.
- Right-click the photo & select "Save Image As" option.
- A pop-up window opens up. You will see "Export As" option.
- Rename the photo and click "Save" button.
- Your photo will now be downloaded to Mac.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top of the menu bar.
- A pop-up window opens up. Click "Choose File" button & select the photos on your computer which you want to upload.
- Click "Start Upload" button to upload your photos.
- This is how you can move photos from Instagram to Dropbox on Mac.