Dropbox is an online cloud storage service. It allows you to upload, share, access files and folders anywhere on any device. Dropbox allows you to share the high-quality photos for safe keeping forever. You can share a link to a individual photo or an entire photo folder you have created on Dropbox. You can invite your friends to share the photo folder. You can import your Gmail contacts to easily share your photo folder. When you share photo folder, your friends will get a link to the photo folder via email. They can view your folder even if they don't have a Dropbox account.
Following are the steps to Share Photo Folder on Dropbox:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Files" located at the left side of the window.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Click "Share a Folder" icon located at the top of the window.
- You will see 2 options i.e "I'd like to create and share a new folder" and "I'd like to share an existing folder".
- Choose "I'd like to share an existing folder" option and click "Next" button.
- A "Choose a folder to share" window opens up.
- Choose a photo folder and click "Next" button.
- A "Share folder with others" window opens up.
- Invite members to this folder. You can import Gmail contacts to easily share with family and friends.
- You will see 2 options i.e. "Can View" & "Can Edit".
- Select any one of the above 2 options. Add a message to photo folder.
- Click "Share Folder" button.
- Your photo folder will now be shared with others.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.