Dropbox is a cloud storage service and a great collaboration tool. You can easily share links to files or folders with other people in the world. When you share files or folders with others, You can give permission to other people to modify files. Once you have installed Dropbox app on your iPhone, the photos taken with iPhone are automatically transferred to Dropbox's Camera Upload folder. You can backup photos from Dropbox to Box on your iPhone with simple steps. If you are looking for a step by step process to backup Dropbox photos to Box on iPhone, read below.
Here are the steps to Backup Dropbox Photos to Box on iPhone:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Box" app on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox" app on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox" app on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Open the photo which you want to backup.
- Tap "Share" icon located at the bottom left corner on the screen.
- Tap "Open In" button.
- Tap "Box" icon.
- Choose a location and tap "Upload" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- Your photos will now be backed up to Box.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.