Dropbox is a cloud storage service where you can upload, download, edit photos and videos. Google Photos is an image and video sharing service which allows you to backup photos and videos to share them with others. If you want to move Dropbox photos to Google Photos, then you can download Dropbox photos to computer and upload photos from computer to Google Photos account.
Here are the steps to Move Photos from Dropbox to Google Photos on Computer:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Select the photos which you want to download.
- Click "Download" button located at the top of the window.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain all the photos from the Dropbox.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://photos.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Once you have signed in to your account, you will see all your photos and videos.
- Click "Up arrow with cloud" icon located at the top of the window.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select photos that you want to upload.
- Once your files are successfully uploaded, you will be prompted 2 options i.e "Create album" & "Add to album".
- Click "Create album" option to save your photos.
- Enter the name for your album.
- This is how you can move photos from Dropbox to Google Photos on computer.