Dropbbox is an online backup solution which allows you to backup photos, videos & important files to access them from anywhere on any smartphone, tablet or computer. Dropbox allows you to share your photos, videos & files with your family, friends & co-workers. Also, You can share them to social networking sites like Facebook & Twitter. Dropbox offers many ways to share your photos & videos i.e 'By creating a new shared folder', 'Using the Dropbox website' and 'Using the Public Folder'. If you are looking for a step by step process to share Dropbox photos with others using the website, read on.
Following are the steps to Share Photos from Dropbox Cloud Storage with Others:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Files" located at the left side of the window.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Click on the photo album to choose a photo to share.
- Select the photos which you want to share.
- Click on the empty space to the right of the photo's name to select it. (clicking on the folder name or icon will open the folder instead)
- Select "Share link" button located at the top of the window.
- If you are sharing first time then it will asks you to verify your email address.
- Once you verify your email address, click "Share link".
- A pop-up window opens up. Add names or email addresses to share your photos. You can click "Import contacts" to add names & emails from Gmail, Yahoo Mail & Facebook.
- Click "Send" button.
- All your photos will now be shared with others.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.