Dropbox is a cloud storage & file synchronization service provided by Dropbox Inc. It allows you to backup photos, videos & important documents to cloud storage & access them from anywhere. Dropbox has a sharing feature which allows you to share your photo & videos to social networking sites like Facebook & Twitter. You can share your photos & videos from Dropbox cloud storage with others. There are 2 ways to share Dropbox videos with others i.e. using 'Share Link' & 'Shared folder'. If you share a link with your family & friends, then they can preview the videos through their web browser or download them to their computers.
Here are the steps to Share Videos from Dropbox Cloud Storage with Others:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Files" located at the left side of the window.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Click on the photo album to choose a photo to share.
- Select the photos which you want to share.
- Click on the empty space to the right of the video's name to select it. (clicking on the folder name or icon will open the folder instead)
- Select "Share link" button located at the top of the window.
- If you are sharing first time then it will asks you to verify your email address.
- Once you verify your email address, click "Share link".
- A pop-up window opens up. Add names or email addresses to share your videos. You can click "Import contacts" to add names & emails from Gmail, Yahoo Mail & Facebook.
- Click "Send" button.
- All your videos will now be shared with others.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.