Dropbox is a file synchronization service that keeps your photos, videos and file safe, synced and easy to share. You can easily share photos from Dropbox to Google+ account on Android phone. You can invite your family, friends, co-workers to any photo, file or folder in your Dropbox account. Sharing photos from Dropbox to your Google+ account on Android phone is easy.
Here are the steps to Share Photos from Dropbox to Google+ on Android:
- Go to https://plus.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Google+" app on your Android Phone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Dropbox" app on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox" app on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your photos which you want to share.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Export" button.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Google+" option.
- Tap "Right-arrow" icon.
- Your Dropbox Photo will now be shared to Google+ on Android phone.