You can use Dropbox to backup photos, videos and file, share them with others, design buildings, compose music, run businesses and much more. Google+ is social network which is used to share photos and videos with family and friends. It focuses on targeted sharing within subsets of your social groups i.e. 'Circles'. Circles are the small groups of people that you can share to, each with names like Family, Friends, Classmates and Co-workers.
Here are the steps to Share videos from Dropbox to Google+ on Android:
- Go to https://plus.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Google+" app on your Android Phone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox" app on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Open the video that you want to share.
- Tap "Share" icon located at the top right corner on the screen.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Google+" option.
- Tap "Right-arrow" icon.
- This is how you can share videos from Dropbox to Google+.