The world is going green in every aspect, so why should scrapbooks be left out of it? Isn’t it our duty to take care of the environment after all?
Making an eco-friendly scrapbook is not a very drastic step towards saving the planet, but these tiny gestures will matter at the end of the day. Mothers can use this opportunity to make their kids understand the need to care for the environment.
So let us all start small. Whatever it is that you are planning to make a scrapbook about, follow these simple pointers and you would surely make mother earth proud.
1. Use recycled paper: Instead of going for glossy and expensive paper, go for handmade or recycled paper. They might not look as good as their shiny counterparts, but they certainly will serve a good purpose.
2. Recycle embellishments: Since recycled paper might not come with designs printed on it, you will have to take care of that department on your own. Use old greeting cards or magazine covers to cut out decorative figures to use on your pages.
3. Flowers and leaves: Go old school and use dried flowers and leaves, pressed for a couple of weeks in a heavy book, to decorate the cover of scrapbook. Browse through such decoration options on Pinterest to give your scrapbook a unique touch.
4. Avoid plastic: Do not use plastic in any way in the entire scrapbook layout.
5. AEconomical layout: Do not splurge on the layout. If something can be done in two pages without compromising the design, then do that instead of using 4 pages for the same.
Quick Tip to Prevent Photo loss Nightmare with PicBackMan
In the case of losing irreplaceable memories like treasured family photos, it can even be heartbreaking. Luckily, with PicBackMan backing up your photos to multiple services and cloud accounts is easier than ever before. PicBackMan can save you from the absolute disaster of losing your photos by safely backing them up in one or more online accounts
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”