We all tend to forget the other significant person in a childâ€™s life while making a scrapbook --- the father! Letâ€™s face it, since mostly moms are creative, they tend to include more about themselves and the kid while they are making a scrapbook of their wards. Which is a natural tendency since they spend more time with them.
But each child equally looks up to a father as he/she does to mother. And so a daddy-specific scrapbook is just the way to make it up to them. Let the mom be behind the camera for a change and dad take the center-stage with the kids.
Here are some easy tips to make a creative dads-only scrapbook
1. All pictures should be of dad with the children. Right from the time of birth, where he is always there to help you with changing the diapers, to the time he takes care of your kidâ€™s homework, preserve each moment through photographs.
2. Collect all fatherâ€™s day cards that kids give him and paste them in the scrapbook to brighten up the layout. If the cards are too large to fit into your scrapbook, then cut the handwritten part and paste that.
3. Ask your kid(s) to make a drawing of their dad each year. With every passing year, their drawing is sure to get better, with each one resembling daddy better. You can all have a good laugh years later when you see the collage of all those drawings.
4. Record all the important events in your husbandâ€™s professional life alongside your kidâ€™s. So like if there is a particular month that your child won a competition and around the same time your husband gets a promotion at work, then celebrate both occasion with equal pomp and fair.
5. Select a pose for daddy and kids--- preferably a funny one, and replicate it year after year to make a memorable and bone-tickling collage.
PicBackMan is a free photo/video uploader that helps you to keep your memories backed up to your favorite online services.
Users in 130+ countries have backed up.
... an excellent job of uploading more then 300GB of photos to 2 different services
I have a large collection of photos and videos to upload on some of my storage account and I was looking for an application that can do it all automatically, and that it did especially well. I found a definitive answer to my needs thanks to this amazing program and that it is constantly improving whith new fantastic features.
PicBackMan was really easy to setup and has been running for 3 days now backing up all my locally saved photos to Flickr. My photos are really valuable to me so it's great to be able to have them easily backed up to a secure location.
PicBackMan was an answer to many a prayer. How can I get this MASSIVE collection of photos onto a service that cripples uploading? PicBackMan. I uploaded approximately 85,000 photos in less than a month. It would have taken me close to a year to get all of those photos where they needed to go. Nothing short of brilliant.
LOVE this program! Works better than ANY other program out there that I have found to upload thousands of pictures WITH SUB-FOLDERS to SmugMug! Thank you so much for what you do! :) #happycustomer
Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan brings order to your digital memories. ...
PicBackMan automates the process of uploading pictures to multiple photo storage sites.
Top rated photo backup application.
It's easy, convenient and can handle thousands of pictures at once.