Gardening is a great stress-buster and a very rewarding hobby as well. A scrapbook about gardening and your personal experiences can be a very enriching book which can be consulted anytime.
If gardening is your hobby, then why not make a journal of the time you spend tending to your personal patch in the yard?
Apart from compiling all the relevant information, it will bring out your creativity in someplace other than a gardener. Include write-ups about indoor as well as outdoor plants and vegetables so that your next generation can take tips from you through this scrapbook.
1. Start from the very beginning, when your garden was just a patch of land infested by weeds. Gradually show the progress you made by cleaning it up, watering and preparing a flowerbed.
2. Give a list of must have plants which are all-season, and a separate list of seasonal plants. Plan which ones should be planted where in your garden, depending on how much sunlight it gets. Write down all these tips which could be helpful later.
3. Click pictures of the sapling and make a collage of it gradually turning into a healthy plant and when the flowers bloom.
4. Include pictures of landscaped gardens and other well maintained parks from which you can draw inspiration. You can either include notes from a gardening workshop you recently attended, or a similar personal research.
5. Paste pictures and information about garden maintenance, tools, instruments, pesticides, and ornaments which can be used in a garden.
PicBackMan is a free photo/video uploader that helps you to keep your memories backed up to your favorite online services.
Users in 130+ countries have backed up.
... an excellent job of uploading more then 300GB of photos to 2 different services
I have a large collection of photos and videos to upload on some of my storage account and I was looking for an application that can do it all automatically, and that it did especially well. I found a definitive answer to my needs thanks to this amazing program and that it is constantly improving whith new fantastic features.
PicBackMan was really easy to setup and has been running for 3 days now backing up all my locally saved photos to Flickr. My photos are really valuable to me so it's great to be able to have them easily backed up to a secure location.
PicBackMan was an answer to many a prayer. How can I get this MASSIVE collection of photos onto a service that cripples uploading? PicBackMan. I uploaded approximately 85,000 photos in less than a month. It would have taken me close to a year to get all of those photos where they needed to go. Nothing short of brilliant.
LOVE this program! Works better than ANY other program out there that I have found to upload thousands of pictures WITH SUB-FOLDERS to SmugMug! Thank you so much for what you do! :) #happycustomer
Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan brings order to your digital memories. ...
PicBackMan automates the process of uploading pictures to multiple photo storage sites.
Top rated photo backup application.
It's easy, convenient and can handle thousands of pictures at once.