Dropbox allows you to collaborate with other people to share photos, videos, files and folders. You can invite people to collaborate with each other. If you invite people to folder, then members can view and edit the files from folder. To learn how to collaborate with others by sharing Dropbox folder from Windows phone.
Here are the steps to Collaborate with Others by Sharing Dropbox folder from Windows Phone:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Dropbox" app on your Windows Phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Tap and hold the folder which you would like to share.
- Tap "Share" button.
- Tap "Invite to folder" tab.
- Enter the email addresses of the people which you want to invite or tap "+" icon to select a contact from the People app.
- Add a personal message and adjust membership settings.
- Tap "Submit" button located at the bottom of the screen.
- This is how you can collaborate with others by sharing a Dropbox folder from Windows Phone.