Dropbox is a famous cloud storage service. It is an easy to use and reliable service to backup photos, videos and documents. It allows you to upload any kind of a file including photos, videos, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .markdown and much more. There are 2 ways to store photos, videos and files to Dropbox account. Either you can upload by using the website or add them with the desktop app. Flickr is a photo and video hosting website where you can backup photos and videos to share them with family and friends. There are several ways to upload photos and videos to Flickr account. One of the easiest way to upload videos on to Flickr is using flickr.com/upload. You can also upload photos and videos by email.
Here are the steps to Move Videos from Flickr to Dropbox:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "You" button located at the top of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the video, you will see it in full size.
- Click "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select "Download original file" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the video from the Flickr.
- Your video will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top of the menu bar.
- A pop-up window opens up. Click "Choose File" button & select the videos on your computer which you want to upload. You can choose as many photos as you want or you may also select an entire video folders to upload.
- Click "Start Upload" button to upload your videos.
- This is how you can move videos from Flickr to Dropbox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.