DropBox is a cloud backup service which helps you to backup photos, videos & important files to an online storage space from any smartphone, computer or tablet. Dropbox creates a special folder i.e 'Dropbox' folder on each of your computers and mobile phones for storing the photos, videos and files. The photos, videos and files in the Dropbox folder can be accessed from anywhere with an Internet connection. Flickr is a photo sharing service which helps you to backup photos and videos. It creates a special folder on each mobile phones and tablet to store photos and videos. It provides a desktop client for Mac and Windows computer.
Here are the steps to Move Photos from Flickr to Dropbox:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "You" button located at the top of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the photo, you will see it in full size.
- Click "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select "View All sizes" option.
- Choose the size which you want to download and then click the link in the 'Download' section.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photo from the Flickr.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top of the menu bar.
- A pop-up window opens up. Click "Choose File" button & select the photos on your computer which you want to upload. You can choose as many photos as you want or you may also select an entire photo folders to upload.
- Click "Start Upload" button to upload your photos.
- This is how you can move photos from Flickr to Dropbox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.