SmugMug is a popular paid photo sharing website that allows you to backup photos and videos online. Smugmug offers an array of exciting features such as watermarking, selling digital & video downloads, selling prints, and creating galleries of photos. When you are selling products, you can add a logo to your shopping cart, insert branded thank you cards in shipped orders, custom printmarking for your products and prints, offer gift-wrapped boutique packaging and much more. These facilities are available for Business Customization Plan users only.
Following are the steps to Backup Video Gallery from Smugmug to Google Drive on Android:
- Go to https://drive.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap or long press your video gallery which you want to backup.
- Select "Share URL" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Google Drive" option.
- A "Upload to Drive" window opens up.
- Choose a location & tap "Ok" button.
- Your video gallery will now be backed up to Google Drive.
Note: You will get a .txt file in to Google Drive account. When you open the file, you will see a link. Copy the link & open it in your web browser. You will see all your videos from the folder.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.