Smugmug is an image hosting service. Smugmug allows you to download full resolution copies of your photos and videos. Smugmug offers you free trial for 14 days. In general Smugmug accepts almost all popular video formats. You can upload video formats like .mov, .AVI, most Mpeg formats, h.264, .m4a, .m4v, and .mts etc. SmugMug allows you to upload unlimited videos. As far as the video file size is concerned, there is a limit. SmugMug individual video uploads are limited to 20 minutes in length and 3GB in size.
Here are the steps to download videos from Smugmug to computer:
1. Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Once you have signed into your account, click "Organize" button located at top of the window.
3. You will see all your video galleries.
4. Select the videos which you want to download.
5. Click "Download" button located at top of the video gallery.
6. Select "Download Video" option.
7. Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the videos from the SmugMug.
8. All your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.