Smugmug is an image hosting service. Smugmug allows you to backup photos & videos, also organize, edit and share them to social networking sites. Smugmug allows you to download full resolution copies of your photos and videos. Smugmug offers you free trial for 14 days. Smugmug offers basic customization plan for $40/year, power customization plan for $60/year, portfolio customization plan for $150/year, business customization plan for $300/year.
Here are the steps to download photos from Smugmug to computer:
1. Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Once you have signed into your account, click "Organise" button located at top of the window.
3. You will see all your photo galleries.
4. Select the photos which you want to download.
5. Click "Download" button located at top of the photo gallery.
6. Select "Download Image" option.
7. Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photos from the Smugmug.
8. All your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.