Photos for Mac is the new age photo management and sharing tool that enable users to organize, manage and share photos from your device to other websites like Facebook, Twitter and Flickr. You can easily and directly upload and backup your photos from 'Photos for Mac' to your Flickr account
Sign in to your Flickr account
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Internet Accounts.
- Click Flickr.
- Type your user name and password, then click Next.
Once signed in, the next set of instructions outline how to publish (post/backup/upload) your photos to Flickr.
Publish your photos to Flickr
- Select the photos you want to publish.
- Click the Share button Share button in the toolbar and choose Flickr.
- If Photos asks you to sign in to your Flickr account, type your account ID and password, then click Sign In.
- In the Flickr dialog, choose options for the photos.
- Choose where to add the photos: Click the Select Photo Set pop-up menu and choose a photo set (what Flickr calls an album).
- To add your photos to your Flickr Photostream, choose Photostream.
- Choose who can see the photos: Click the pop-up menu at the top right.
- Add a title, description, and tags: Type text in the fields.
- Click Publish.