Flickr is an online image and video hosting service which was created in 2004 by Ludicorp. It allow you to backup photos & videos to access them from anywhere on any device. Flickr is widely used by photographers, photo researchers and bloggers. Photo researchers and bloggers are using Flickr to host photos that they embed in blogs and social media networks. You can easily upload photos to Flickr from your Mac. It allows you to upload photos at their original resolution size. If you are looking for a step by step process to upload photos from Mac to Flickr, read below.
Following are the steps to Upload Photos from Mac to Flickr:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top of the window.
- Click "Choose photos & videos" button to upload photos.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select the photos to upload. Press and hold the "Ctrl" key to select multiple photos at once.
- Click "Open" button.
- Click "Upload Photos" button located at the top right corner of the window.
- A pop up window opens up. Click "Upload" button.
- You have another option to upload the photos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your photos directly from your Mac to a location in your Flickr account.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to Flickr.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr Photo uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos