How to Upload Videos from Mac to Flickr?
Flickr is an image hosting and video hosting website which allows you to upload photos and videos to share with other people in the world. When you share photos and videos with others, they will get the options to download them in original, high-quality or smaller size. Flickr allows you to upload a single video or multiple videos at once from your Mac. Once you have uploaded a video to Flickr, you can share it with family and friends. Flickr allows you to add tags to your photos and videos. You can assign up to 75 tags to each video.
Here are the steps to Upload Videos from Mac to Flickr:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top of the window.
- Click "Choose photos & videos" button to upload videos.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select the videos to upload. Press and hold the "Ctrl" key to select multiple videos at once.
- Click "Open" button.
- Click "Upload Photos" button located at the top right corner of the window.
- A pop up window opens up. Click "Upload" button.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your Mac to a location in your Flickr account.
- All your videos will now be uploaded to Flickr.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr Photo uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to ensure your videos never go missing
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.