Flickr is a photo management and sharing application. It allows you to backup photos and videos, organize them into albums and sets, and share them with others. It offers 1 TB of free storage space to all its users. Flickr has several site features such as 'Photo Uploading', 'Video Uploading', 'Private Message Sending' and 'Public Message Posting'. Flick allows you to download photos to your Mac with simple steps. To learn how to download photos from Flickr to Mac, check out the steps below.
Following are the steps to Download a Photo from Flickr to Mac:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "You" button located at the top of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Open the photo which you want to download.
- Click "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select "View All sizes" option.
- Choose the size which you want to download and then click the link in the 'Download' section.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photo from the Flickr.
- Your photo will now be downloaded to mac.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr Photo uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos