SmugMug is the way to bring showcase, store, share and sell photos and videos online. SmugMug provides you an easy organization for your photos, videos and website. It allows you to quickly access folder, gallery or any page on your site. You can manage settings on photos, folders and galleries. Smugmug also allows you to drag photos into galleries, galleries into folders and folders into folders up to 5 level deep. You can sort your photos by date, caption and more. It also allows you to rotate photos, adjust thumbnails, access color effects and much more.
Here are the steps to Backup Photo Gallery from Smugmug to Dropbox on Android:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap or long press your photo gallery which you want to backup.
- Select "Share URL" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Dropbox" option.
- Choose a location & tap "Add" button.
- Enter the new file name & tap "Ok" button.
- Your photo gallery will now be backed up to Dropbox.
Note: You will get a .txt file in to Dropbox account. When you open the file, you will see a link. Copy the link & open it in your web browser. You will see all your photos from the folder.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.