SmugMug is an online photo and video sharing website which is useful to share photos and videos with family and friends. SmugMug has a powerful search tool, by using this tool you will get your things faster. You can search by photos, videos, person and gallery. SmugMug has a "Download All" feature which allows you to download all photos from a specific gallery. When you click "Download All" button to download photos in bulk, SmugMug creates a .zip archive of your photo gallery. SmugMug will send you a link of your photos via email.
Here are the steps to Batch Download Photos from SmugMug to Mac:
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Organize" button located at top of the window.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Open the photo gallery which you want to download.
- Click "Tools" option located at the top menu bar.
- Select "Download All" option.
- SmugMug will start to create a .zip archive of your chosen gallery.
- You will see a message "Click the link below to download an archive of this gallery's images".
- Click "Done" button.
- This is how you can batch download photos from SmugMug to Mac.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.