Smugmug is a stunning photo sharing website which allows you to upload, download and share unlimited full resolution photos with family and friends. SmugMug has more than 20 beautiful, ready-to-use designs and templates to create your page and site. Smugmug allows you to set a profile picture and display your name, a cover photo, and list out your favorite social network icons. SmugMug has a 'Design Content Block' where you have 2 options i.e Logo and Separator. You can add your logo anywhere on your site to brand your pages and add page separators to your site to help guide viewers.
Here are the steps to Backup Photo Gallery from Smugmug to Box on Android:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Box App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to "Smugmug app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Tap or long press your photo gallery which you want to backup.
- Select "Share URL" option.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Box" option.
- A "Upload item to" window opens up.
- Choose a location & tap "Upload" button.
- Your photo gallery will now be backed up to Box.
Note: You will get a .txt file in to Google Drive account. When you open the file, you will see a link. Copy the link & open it in your web browser. You will see all your photos from the folder.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up SmugMug Photos & videos.