Smugmug is an image hosting service which was launched in 2002. It allows you to upload both HD photos and videos to your Smugmug account. You can upload photos and videos on-the-go or automatically as you shoot. You can upload video files to Smugmug with a size limit to 3 GB up to 20 minutes long. If you want to upload video more than 3 GB or longer than 20 minutes, then add a SmugVault to your account. You can easily give access control of your photos & videos by applying some settings. If you are looking for a step by step process to upload videos to Smugmug from your Android phone, read below.
Here are the steps to Upload Videos from Android phone to Smugmug via share button on your phone:
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Smugmug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open the video Gallery on your Android phone.
- Select the videos which you want to upload.
- Tap "Share" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- Select "Smugmug Upload" option.
- Tap "Change Settings" button located at the bottom left corner on the screen.
- Select the gallery to upload videos, add caption, keywords and set privacy settings.
- Tap "Save" button.
- Tap "Upload All" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- All your videos will now be uploaded to Smugmug.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website to backup upload and download SmugMug photos & videos effortlessly.