Google Drive is a cloud storage service provided by Google. Google offers you 5GB of free storage space, which is pretty useful for photo backup, video backup and documents. You can upgrade your free 5GB account to a paid monthly subscription plan for more storage space. Google Drive offers 100GB space for $1.99/month and 30TB space for $299.99/month.
Here are the steps to backup multiple photos from Android phone to Google Drive:
1. Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. If you have Google Drive App on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
3. Now open the "Photo Gallery" on your Android phone & select multiple photos that you want to backup.
4. Once selection is done, tap "Send" button located at the top of your screen and select "Google Drive".
5. Tap "OK" button to backup selected photos.
6. All the photos from your Android phone will now be safely backed up to Google Drive.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.