Google Drive is an online cloud storage service by Google Inc. Google Drive allows you to backup photos & videos, access, create, edit & share files & folders of all types. Google Drive has a powerful search tool, which has an ability to search for text in photos. By using this feature you can easily find what you are looking for. Google Drive allows you to sort your photos, videos & documents. It offers several ways to sort your photos & videos i.e. Last edited by me, Last modified, Last opened by me, Title & Quota used.
Following are the steps to Backup Photos from Google Drive to OneDrive on Android:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'OneDrive app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive App" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your photos which you want to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Send" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "OneDrive".
- A "Upload to OneDrive" window opens up.
- Choose a location & tap "Upload" button.
- All your photos will now be backed up to OneDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.